Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Squeaky Wheel


My rant about Charter Communications was very quickly picked up by Eric Ketzer, Charter's web troubleshooter. I'm guessing it's part of Eric's job to monitor the online world for customer service issues involving Charter, and he responded to my post in less than an hour. By the end of the day, the outstanding issues with my old Charter account were both settled; Charter agrees that I don't owe them a cable modem, and a check for the outstanding credit balance on my account is, per Eric, en route.

Eric and I will have to agree to disagree about download caps and metered billing, but I do appreciate his efforts to clear out the red tape on my account, and as far as I'm concerned, Charter and I are square.

AT&T, on the other hand, has not responded in any fashion to the follow-up rant about all my difficulties with their DSL service, and my outstanding issues with them are still active.

No comments:

Post a Comment